The danger

The danger in agreeing to disagree is  you can't come to an agreement. From what I've seen resting on an unsettled revelation (pre tribulation or post)agreeing to disagree means that someone has positioned himself for deception. What do we do with statements like,if it were possible it would deceive even the very elect? But we say, I agree to disagree there is a deception a delusion coming, is it working now. The world's in the shape it's in by believing lies. Here's a title on YouTube,  if you don't believe this you're lost.But we agree to disagree on 14 other subjects. I just see  that's as hypocritical every one of those subjects everything in the Bible he stated plainly. Everything in the word of God is meant for agreement not to stop and say well I just agree to disagree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is available and you remain blind.

upside down

Genesis 26 and 27 this is your beginnings