We betrayed,in a tomb to be laid

Born with a limit
Harsh and final the verdict
A tomb to be laid.
Down the generations did go
Only a glint of hope that Abraham told
God will provide himself a Lamb
How could we think this of the I AM
Love is Mercy and compassion 
Holiness is power everlasting

God is the womb of His creation
The Love of a mother was also born
Multitude of seed cannot be numbered
The womb of growing and desire of knowing
Live to know His life above the offense and strife
Father, forgive them they know not what they do.
They do, as they see fit.
Even kill those like them
 Who came through the womb, You
Even the passover Lamb, I am.
Mercy and compassion the basis for Holiness. 
Into your hands I give my Spirit ,Father
I pray that they hear it.
Your voice of LOVE



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wanted you all up on the mountain

Life

Amen